Get the most out of something you knew in your heart was right for you, even if you stopped being so sure after awhile.
You can use this methodology every time you start a new program, course, mastermind, or even when hiring consultants --
To get clear on the exact results you need to get, so it’ll pay dividends on the time, money, and mental energy you’ve invested.
Once you have this, you can pick and choose what to focus on and scrap any fluff that might be valuable at some other time but won’t specifically move you towards your goals right now.
In other words, make the thing you signed up for DOABLE and even generate momentum.
Because let's face it... you're here to do great things.
Not blame yourself while scratching your head about what went wrong and/or beat yourself up about it.
Note: All sales final - deal for first 5 sign-ups only.
Here's the workshop that'll get you to finally...
Cross the finish line and make good on your dreams.
Besides taking back the high-ticket value, your business will benefit by:
Getting you more traffic AND credibility…when your mentors showcase your results & their visitors say, "WHO is THAT?", Google you, follow you, and become a fan.
Automating your ability to get noticed by dream clients...by showing you the simple exercise to generate perfectly-written testimonials from existing clients.
Don’t believe me?
I wouldn’t either… if I hadn’t joined a high-priced mentor-led mastermind, started panicking, and then used the exact method I’ll share with you to go from:
- Having a haphazard side hustle that was doing nothing for me
- Feeling like a wage-slave to my 6-figure corporate career
- Neglecting my health and self-care and having little free time
- Having a business up and running with actual human fans, customers, and so many clients they have to be waitlisted…
- Quitting the day job (from which I’m on track to not just replace but MULTIPLY the income)
- Working a fraction of the time, where self-care and exercise are built into my “work”day (which feels more like play)
…And all of this seemed like a pipe dream to me just before I started the program.
THE CATCHIEST COPY
$47 for the first 5 sign-ups only
The Meta-Manifestimonial Workshop is right for you if you wanna:
I got you!
This is not for you if you:
Since there are only 5 people getting in on this hands-on deal, I'll reach out to coordinate.
We will do 2 workshops, if necessary, to accommodate all timezones.
Depending on coordination efforts, this will be scheduled to occur during the week of January 31, 2022. If there are significant conflicts, we can also open up the week of February 7, 2022.
If this is just a skill set you wanna apply moving forward, I've bot various examples for you to use & benefit from the exercise.
Or you can still use a previous program, even if you don't want to or aren't able to revisit it, as long as you have access to the sales page or can find one that is similarly motivating.
But Sami, why's this only $47?
...If this is basically a time machine that'll get me more than the high-priced course value I thought I’d flushed down the drain?
Fair question! Here’s the fine print:
- This is the first iteration of this masterclass/training program. So naturally, I’ll need your input to perfect the content and sales page for future iterations.
- I’ll be bumping up the price anywhere from 400% to 600% the next time I do this - if I decide to do it again at all and not just use it as a bonus for a high-ticket offer, myself.
The price is right for me to butter you up so you’ll
- 1be willing to fill out a questionnaire that gives me insight as to how you plan to apply this training (and a timeline for me to know when I can ask you how it went & validate your results)
- 2allow me to record & use any of the work we do together that you share during the live portion of the masterclass as examples in future iterations, since it’s the first one ever. (Don't worry, I'll never use them in any sort of disingenuous context.)
- 3make every effort to let me know your glowing results after revisiting your program. (This means I’ll expect a response when I send an email to check in on you)
To sweeten the pot…
I’ll let you join in on any live portions of this offering I do in the future...
(Oh, hello, potential new biz owner connections!)
Plus… RE: the built-in accountability of knowing I’m going to be checking in on you and you’re obligated to reply, if you don’t wanna seem like a no-good welcher?
Social pressure alone can be enough to light a fire under your tush to get you the outcomes you’ve only dreamed about.
…And this kind of hand-holding is typically only offered at MUCH higher-price points (think at least 10x) versus what I’m charging this one time.